Monday 16 April 2012

Homemade Cappuccino (using only French press)

160420122637

Soy milk cappuccino has been my breakfast every morning and it takes less than 5 minutes to make it myself in the comfort of my own home. I don’t have a coffee maker or an expensive espresso or cappuccino machine. All I use is my Bialetti stove top espresso maker to make my shot of espresso and my French press to make the foam. You can also just use the French press to make the espresso if you don’t have a stove top.

INGREDIENTS:

1 or 2 shots espresso

1/2 cup fresh milk or soy milk

 

METHOD:

1). Pour espresso into the mug.

2). Microwave milk for 1 1/2 minutes.

3). Pour heated milk into the French press, cover and hold the top firmly while pumping fast until milk is frothy (takes about 8 pumps)

4). Pour frothy milk into the mug gently with the help of a plastic spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...